Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Interview Follow-Up

I had a wonderful, wonderful interview with the "international couple" yesterday. (Let's call then the Andersons). They were very gracious, laid back people. I would love to work for them.

There are a couple of hang-ups I have regarding some of the specifics of the job. I think that's pretty typical. It's going to be impossible fro me for find absolutely everything I want in a new nanny position. I am confident these details could be worked out. What's important is that I liked the couple, their child, their home and the expectations they would have of me.

I have two more interviews set up for this week. One is for a woman who has not yet delivered her child. That will be the first time I interview with a family where the child is still incubating. Should be interesting...

No comments: